What you can do
You can use our tool to create awesome branching dialogues, download them, share them and use them to build better e-learning courses. You own all rights to the content you create and we are not entitled to any royalties.
What you cannot do
Please use common sense when creating and distributing games built with BranchTrack. These rules are here to protect you as well as everyone else from the stupid side of the internet:
- You cannot use BranchTrack for anything that may be deemed illegal in your country or in the European Union. Including (but not limited to) harassment, promotion of substance abuse, defamation, pornography etc.
- You cannot violate any copyright laws.
- You cannot use any personal or sensitive information about others such as addresses, phone numbers etc.
- Messing with our software or website is a no-no. Whatever the reason, just don’t do it. If you found a bug or a security hole, please let us know. No need to ruin the service first.
What we can do
We are very reasonable people and we are in it for the long haul. Here are some things we, as BranchTrack creators, reserve the right to do:
- We can remove content and users from BranchTrack for any reason and any time without notice or explanation.
- We can access and change all content stored on BranchTrack.
- We can edit these Terms of Service at any time. By using our service, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service that are in force at the time.
We promise to exercise our powers responsibly and with great care.
What’s yours is yours. You keep all moral rights to your content that you publish using BranchTrack. But keep in mind that you should only publish things that you own.
Bad refund policies make companies look greedy and customers feel bad. We are not that company.
Our refund policy is simple: If you are ever unhappy with BranchTrack, for any reason, just let us know and we will take care of you.
For example, if you have paid for a service or a feature by accident and haven't used it, we will refund full amount. Likewise, if you meant to cancel or downgrade but forgot and your card was charged for the next period, we will refund that amount to you.
Thank you for reading. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]